The attorneys at Griffith, Lerman, Lutz & Scheib have in excess of 40 years of experience in municipal and administrative law. We represent boroughs, townships, zoning hearing boards, planning commissions and solid waste and refuse authorities in south central Pennsylvania.
Our attorneys serve as solicitor and special counsel in all areas of municipal law, including:
· Zoning, planning, land development and commercial improvement projects
· Personnel and employment issues
· Solid waste and refuse collection systems
· Construction of township improvements, including roads and sewers
· Assessment and collection for township improvements
· Financing of municipal projects under the Pennsylvania Unit Debt Act
· Litigation, including defense of municipal officers against civil rights claims
· Tax free financing through municipal authorities
We also provide a full range of legal services for citizens who need representation before a municipal board of commission. It can be frustrating for a citizen to navigate through municipal regulations and laws without legal assistance. There are notice requirements and postings which require compliance to effectuate your plan application or appeal. Please contact us to discuss and plan how we can serve you in municipal law matters.